We understand how overwhelming packing can be, so leave it to the professionals at Soft Touch Moving Services. We label all boxes to assist with both the relocation and the unpacking process. We supply boxes, tapes and other packing materials on site. Let the professionals handle the packing, ensuring all your precious belongings are carefully and precisely packed away.
Our dependable packing team always utilizes careful, efficient and effective packing techniques. Regardless of how small or large the move may be, we roll out the red carpet for all of our customers. Our packers are selected for their attention to detail and superb packing skills. Your most fragile and valuable possessions are in good hands with the packers at Soft Touch Moving Services.
We always blanket-wrap and shrink-wrap your furniture before it is loaded on the truck, minimizing the risk of any damages to your property. We aim to provide you with the highest quality packing services.
Packing for yourself will help economize your move. If you choose to do so, please follow the following tips:
- Do not over-pack boxes — the heavier the item, the smaller the moving box.
- Start packing the items you don’t need as soon as you know you’re moving.
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same moving boxes.
- Put detailed labels on the top and sides of all moving boxes.
- Don’t interlock moving box tops. Always seal these with packing tape.
- Pack boxes of things that you will need immediately at your new home and make sure they are loaded last on the truck so that the items will be immediately available at your new home.
- To minimize the chance of breakage, pack and unpack over a padded surface so that if you do drop an item, it will land on a cushioned surface.
- Lampshades and fine china should not be packed in newspaper because the ink can permanently stain these items. Instead, use packing paper.