Whether we’re the first moving company you stumbled upon today, or the last of many after hours of searching, we’re glad you’re here. There’s nothing worse than aimlessly looking for a solution to your problem and trying to determine whether or not a moving company will treat you right during your move by respecting you and your stuff. We’ve all been there. Because we’re more than just movers (our great customer service is what sets us apart), we wanted you to hear from some of our clients.
Here are stories from 5 Soft Touch Moving Service customers who have shared about their experience on Angie’s List:
- “Nice to work with, was friendly, professional and fit us in quickly. Would definitely recommend and use again if the need arises again.”
- “My wife and I especially liked the way Gerald went about business: He’s extremely pleasant, professional, and has a deeply respectful attitude towards his customer. He also takes a lot of pride and joy in his work. It’s a really rewarding experience working with him because he takes the stress away from the moving process by being prompt with responding to questions or concerns, and by taking the time to explain how he packs the things he moves and how he’ll unload and move it to the desired location. The other reason why I’ll recommend him to my friends is that he’s just a good person all-around, and works hard to please his customers. Service is definitely one of his strongest points, which is quite rare nowadays. My wife and I could not have been more pleased with the service, price, punctuality, and quality of the work. Gerald will be my go-to guy for all of my moving needs from here on. I recommend Gerald absolutely without hesitation for any and all of one’s moving needs.”
- “I read the review and knew this was the moving company for us. My husband is disabled and he could not help me and I didn’t know what company I was going to hire to move us. I’m so happy that Gerald and his crew were the ones that we choose.”
- “Gerald and his crew were extremely profession, pleasant and courteous. It was evident to us that they have a strong work ethic with a focus on customer satisfaction.”
- “If you are reading this review and were of need of GREAT MOVERS, who will treat your things better than their own, then look no further. They were the nicest 3 men we ever had a chance to work with. Three guys with a huge heart and the care and pride they took were unbelievable…. Truly these men were the nicest and most caring I have ever met. I would advise anyone to call and set up their move with them. You would not be disappointed! GREAT JOB SOFT TOUCH. I thank you for all you did in caring for our belongings. The only sad thing is I would have to move again to use your services again. But if we ever did you would be the only call I would need to make.”
There’s certainly more to read than just these 5, but we thought these started to paint the picture for you. If you’d like to read more about our straight A ratings, here’s a link to our Angie’s List review page.
Stop the endless searching for the right movers – we’re ready to help you get the job done!
Note: Angie’s List is a free service that you can sign up for anytime to help you find qualified home service and other types of professionals.
If you have any questions (now or during the move), don’t hesitate to call or ask: 281-848-9964.